Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lost 8.8 lbs!

I know this is probably due to many other factors, but apparently I dropped 8.8 lbs over the last 24 hours according to my wii-fit! The swimming 1/2 a mile probably helped, and I've also re-started a serious low-Carb induction period (which would explain a bunch of water weight initially...) but we'll have to see tomorrow if there is any bounce back on the weight...

So I'm starting to wonder if there is a way I can get my wii-fit data out into a usable format. I figure I can do a wii data backup to an SD card and take a look at the saved file on my PC, but my guess is that the files are encrypted in some fashion, so that the kiddies can't hack up their game saves and go straight to the top of the leader boards.... Hopefully it's not that challenging and Nintendo is leaving the wii-fit data in an open XML file or something... We will find out...

wii-out

No comments: