Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Weeks in... Goal Attained (not)

Well, I reached the 2 week mark and was ready for the bad news... Due to originally using the wii-fit without the foot extensions on a low shag carpet, by original weight was about 30 lbs lower than my actual weight, so once I realized this and made the correction, my original 5 lb/2 week weight loss goal became 35lb weight loss goal, which sadly I did not make (although I have lost 10-12 lbs depending on weigh in time.

The good news is that it seemed to reset the beginning of the Goal cycle, so I'm back to 5 lbs over the next 2 weeks, which I think I can make.

My side project is seeing if the saved wii-fit data can be accessed so I can publish my workout and measurement data (although some would advise me against doing so..) But it will be much more fun to auto-matically share my workout results on this blog, then to just type it in every so often.

wii-out

No comments: