Monday, June 16, 2008

Goal Attained! (Really!)

I reached my weight loss goal (5 lbs in 2 weeks), and actually did it early! The wii fit was concerned with my health however, thinking that anything more than 3 lbs in 2 weeks may not be healthy. That may be so for someone who is less than 200 lbs, however the more you have to loose, and the more agressivly you attack it, I think it should be reasonable for larger people to loose more weight (proportionally). I think 2% of your body weight should be reasonable in 2 weeks. So at 300 lbs, it's ok to loose 6 lbs, and at 100 lbs your entitled to loose 2lbs. (Although if you weigh only 100 lbs, some might say, you shouldn't loose any weight, unless your 4' tall or something...)

I think the clothing weight adjustment is messing with my results. The options are 2 lbs, 4 lbs, or 0 lbs, and most of the time I am weighing in shorts and maybe a t-shirt, which are probably closer to 1 lbs (if that) So I keep jumping from 2 lbs to 0 lbs, and my results keep bouncing around because of it. I think for good consistant results I will need to weigh in with the same weight of clothes each time and stop bouncing around on the adjustment, just stick with zero... I mean my floor scale doesn't have an adjustment, which is zero....

wii-out

No comments: